The privacy of your medical information is important to us. We understand that your medical information is personal and we are committed to protecting it. We create a record of the care and services you receive at our organization. We need this record to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements.
Our legal duty:
1. Keep your medical information private.
2. Give you notice describing our legal duties, privacy practices, and your rights regarding your medical information.
We have to right to:
1. Change our privacy practices and the terms of this notice at any time, provided that the changes are permitted by law.
Notice of change to privacy practices:
1. Before we make an important change in our privacy practices, we will change this notice and make the new notice available upon request.
Use and disclosure of your medical information:
1. We may use medical information about you to provide you with medical treatment or services. We may disclose medical information about you to doctors, nurses, technicians, medical students, or other people who are taking care of you. We may also share medical information about you to your other health care providers to assist them in treating you.
2. We may use and disclose your medical information for payment purposes. A bill may be sent to you or a third-party payer. The information on or accompanying the bill may include your medical information.